Quick Note/Update :

-FALL COLLECTION ALREADY UPDATED *Look at the Tab Uphere* or Click HERE
- Still loving the Summer? SUMMER COLLECTION Click HERE
- SHOES + BAGS Coming SOON!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Sunsilk Blog to Paris (The Story),



I remember when it was a hectic week for me due to some assignments that need to be settled before its deadlines. 3 assignments, I'm juggling all 3 of it in fast -stress motion , back and forth from college to home and home to college and stay back if there is a meeting with my college mates. Then , one day came an email from MYC! about the Sunsilk Blog 2 Paris. As I read the email, I were stunned and speechless. My hands were shaking and at the same time I was confused and having a mind breaking through. I could not believe my eyes that my group and I were made it to the Grand Finale Round( Top 10). What makes me impossible to believe is that , I stopped updating about this whole Sunsilk thing since fasting month , but thanks to the people who support us and vote for us, I guess we made it. So as I read the email , we were asked to attend an important meeting on Tuesday before the Grand Final Round which is on Thursday. So on Tuesday we had a long day at college catching up our assignments and then drive to Jaya One , Petaling Jaya at 7pm (straight after class) and listen to 30 minutes of talk about the last task we had to do. We were asked to present a presentation , creative and very persuade about this Sunsilk 1 Minute to Great Hair. As long the judges loves it , then its okay!

So, we had only 1 DAY to prepare. I mean c'mon , I have deadline which is the same day as the Grand Final Round and my 3 assignments to submit. So I have made my mind to juggle between it. So on Wednesday, after class , straight to Shaf's House , to direct a short stop motion video about how to use Sunsilk 1 Minute to Great Hair. With a lil' help with my friend Shaf , Azhar , Lyn and Raffi with his editing skill, we manage to finish it within that night. It was a 24 hour of work for me cause I have to finish my assignments on Media History and the ICT presentation on Bob Marley Reggae's genre.

I had no enough sleep, coffee won't do the trick , slept 2 hours infront of the laptop : done with Media History assignment, skip morning class which is English just to prepare for Sunsilk and get some sleep somewhere in empty class even for a little while - but I didn't manage to do that. I keep editing the damn Sunsilk slide, preparing for ICT presentation. Seriously, I had all the pressure I need that revolves around me.

At 1pm, me and my group rush to KL for the Sunsilk Grand Final. There were 8 blogs to compete. And we were the last one to present. The event started at 4pm and ended around 7pm. They were dance performances by Dance Groove and fashion show by French models. The event pretty much a close event and thanks to my supportive friends Azim , Kae, Azhar and Raffi, were there to support us. It was great , and thanks to MYC! and Sunsilk for everything. Eventhough we won 3rd place, but it was sure unforgettable experience. And oh my , we even get to be in the press - a lady approached us to have our review about hair tips in some beauty magazine. Appointment will be made in the future. Like Azim said, " Walapon korang kalah , tapi yg pasti korang masok majalah" - cool phrase for the day! (HAHA) . Then ,we off to Curve had our dinner there to celebrate our glory and paid half of my day being 24-hour workaholic.

Photos by Raffi and Kae :


(Diyana and Liyana , founder and assistant Dramatic Dos)


(French models)







We are Dramatic Dos.












(with MYC! head organizer)





Thanks to them for supporting us :)

Sunsilk Grand Finale Party
Thursday, Dec 10th 2009
Rootz, Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL